Khamur IT Solutions Pvt [L] provides a full refund to clients if the client is not satisfied with the web services we offered because you feel that we have failed to meet the project description requirements. Please contact us with regard to any issues you have so that we can provide you with the best solution. If the issues persist we will proceed with the refund. However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place that will prevent the successful completion of services we supply. These include
Following points should be addressed before requesting for a refund
- Non-delivery of the service: This can happen due to mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server. You might not receive an e-mail from us due to these reasons. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted through our customer services in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the service will be considered received and downloaded.
- Download and unzipping issues: You may have some technical issue which may stop tyou from downloading the service or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to us within 7 days. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the service with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue”. Failure to receive assistance for downloading or unzipping within 7 days may result in a refund decline.
- Not providing required information to rectify issues: Please be advised that temporary access to your server can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our services. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- Project gets cancelled/delayed due to external reasons: If we deliver a service as described and if the client decide to cancel the project for personal reasons we are not liable to make a refund. Further if the client is hiring SL BPO as an outsourced company for his/her client project and if the project is cancelled by the main client some reason, such a situation does not qualify for a refund. There should be evidence to show that the cancellation was due to non compliance to job description by SL BPO to ask for a refund.
- Service not-as-described: Such issues should be reported to our customer services within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided (for ex: contract agreement) proving that the purchased service is not as it is described on the website or project description.
Thank you for purchasing our services.